Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So I decided to delete my youtube video

I was very skeptical about posting it up at first. Then I just sucked it up and did it anyways, but now I feel skeptical again -.- Poor me. It is too hard for me to share myself openly to cyber world like that.

On the other hand, I decided to keep the blog. It is a great motivator and who cares if nobody reads it? I am doing this for me and for my health. I never have time to write down things so I'll just wait until night time to reflect on my day.

So far I ate 2 cups of outback steakhouse salad. I know they're not the most healthiest but at least I had greens. Then I ate toast with a drizzle of honey. I never tried it before until now. It was either honey or nutella. Nutella claims to be good but after reading the bad i thought no way am I scarfing down 200 calories for only 2 tbsp of that. So I opt for honey instead, which we all know it is filled with a lot of nutritional goodness. Not to mention it is delicious! Perhaps next time I will make half a toast instead of the full slice.

Food is most definitely the hardest part about dieting or "life style" changing. Personally, I absolutely LOVE healthy foods. However, I eat just as much as healthy foods to junk foods so really, kind of defeats the idea of eating healthy.

I have so much events coming up (grad parties, birthday parties, and other events) that I don't know how I will be able to control myself >__<>

If you don't already know, I LOVE food. (the second time i wrote "love" in caps) Cause it's true. I am a foodie. Call it how ever you wish, I was grown up to appreciate a good stew, or adobo in my case. Whenever my friends go out, we always go out to eat. Not to mention all my friends are thinner than me. Blehh.

Anywho, I know I can do it. I CAN do it!

Until next time,
Geeeh

No comments:

Post a Comment