Thursday, May 27, 2010

It is getting harder and harder

The first week I thought was a success. I ate right, i worked out everyday and by the end of the day I felt great! It was until I hit that "time of the month". Although I was well aware that my cravings were because of my hormones but I still ate. Unbelievable. I really thought I could control it but I guess not.

Where does this leave me now? Well I am back to square one. I mean, I'm still doing the videos as told but my diet has to balance that to lose weight; and the weight that I lose last week came back just a few days after.

I need to realize why I am doing this and I need to have faith that I can do it. On a positive note, I'm just glad that my time of the month started at the beginning of my program so that way I have 5 and a half weeks to go back and restore my damage.

It is definitely a challenge but I know I can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment