Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 1

Who knew that 25 minutes of work out ill equal to sore muscles heavy breathing I thought my head would explode? Well it did and doing the Start it Up! video certainly did start up the beginning of my six weeks.

Let me first say that I really enjoyed it! It's right up my alley with the level and the entire vibe of the video. Debbie made me feel super motivated through out the routine. She had that "motherly" feel which I like. My mom on the other hand encourages food. She is a cook after all xD

Speaking of, today I had an orange, a 6-inch veggie delight at Subway. 2 vitamin gummy bears (yum!), and pita wrap from Aloha Salads (also delicious).

I should start cooking my own foods. But I just have to find good recipes with affordable ingredients. I only work part time yannow :). Anywho, this is all that I have for today. Hope you all are having a great day!

Until next time,
Geeeh

No comments:

Post a Comment