Saturday, May 15, 2010

I just had my last Twinkie...

...And it tasted so good! Unfortunately that is one of the many junk foods I will stop eating as of today. :(

But Hey! We've all gone through it. Those feelings of insecurity and self-consciousness. Of course I am one and hopefully doing this blog and my youtube videos will help me get through it.

But first, let me give you a brief history about myself (for the zero who are reading). I honestly don't think anyone will read this or even come across it. I am plain, I am chubby, and I am basically a nobody--in the cyber world that is. I am nearly 18 years old, graduation is a week away and once that is done I will be able to take full control of my life. I have 6 weeks before I start school again and I want to use to it's advantage.

Its obvious that I am not an expert in fitness and nutrition, but I just want to share what I know and hopefully you can give me some insight on how you've overcome weight issues. We can learn together. Also, the reason why I am doing this because this me trying another attempt in losing weight. I've done it all. All except lipo and diet pills...uh yea.

So this time I will be trying this work out routine called Slim in 6. I have a video of me talking about it here:


Ugh, I can barely watch it. My face practically takes half the screen. Like I said in the video I will be sharing my progress. Six weeks, that's it! But I am not going to lie, I am a little scared and doubtful but at the same time I am excited and stoked! Well anyways, my first official day is tomorrow and we'll see how it goes. If you guys have any questions or advice for me and other readers please share! I would love to read it :D We can do it!

Until next time,
Geeeh

No comments:

Post a Comment